Do Lobster located in beautiful Nova Scotia, is looking for full-time individuals to work a minimum of 30 hours per week at our lobster Holding and packing facility in Eastern Passage close to Auto Port. The individuals will help with the process and packing of lobsters to ship around the world. Do Lobster is recognized as a provider of “BEST IN CLASS” LOBSTERS worldwide.
As a growing family business, we are looking for individuals to perform the following duties:
• Grading, sorting and packing live lobster
• Handling and packing lobster for shipping
• Segregate product on tables according to grade, color, and size, and place lobsters in containers or in designated crates
• Record weight and pack product in boxes, totes or crates for storage or shipment.
• Clean work area and equipment
On the job training will be provided. Please note the position involves:
• Repetitive tasks
• Handling heavy loads and must be able to life a minimum of 40lbs.
• Physically demanding
• Attention to detail
• Attention to workplace cleanliness and safety
• Ability to work flexible shifts – early mornings and late evenings
• Comfortable working in cold and wet conditions.
A criminal back ground check is required as we are an export facility preparing goods for shipment by air.
Experience with fork lift to move live or packed seafood from place to place is an asset.
Reunification includes: $14.00 per hour for 30 hours work. Benefits as per Labour Standards Code in Nova Scotia.
Interested and qualified candidates, including Indigenous people, Newcomers, Visible Minorities, Youth and Veterans please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail resume or personally submit to: 1319 Main Road, Eastern Passage NC B3G1M4
This is not a seasonal posting and Do Lobster is committed to year-round employment.
For more information on Do Lobster, please visit: https://dolobster.com/
Please note this job posting is administered by North Point Immigration Consulting Services.